7 Golden Rules to RESPECT.
1. Keep “your” ears & eyes open listening & watching English radio & TV programmes on a daily basis.
2. Read a paragraph from a newspaper, magazine or book & create “your” own simple but correct sentences.
3. Listen, Speak, Read, Write & Repeat till it becomes a regular habit for “you”.
4. Try to make “your” mirror “your” best friend. Speak to it in English. Describe yourself, explain “your” weak & strong points, tell it a simple, short story. Ask it questions ( Does he..? Yes, he does.. No, he doesn’t…)
5. Learn new verbs & prepositional structures every day and use them immediately in a context to feel confident about its usage especially when “you” speak to your mirror or you talk to “your” friends.
6. Keep calm & do not worry that much about grammar & syntax. Do not try to translate from your mother tongue. It will make “you” feel confident about the way “you” speak.
7. Practice, practice till it makes “you” perfect & “you” start with believing in “yourself” that “you” can make it.
Always remember: “Where bees are, there is honey”
Best wishes for every success!